This Must be the Mrs.

Newly married in the Midwest

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Bathrooms



Weird behaviors in public restrooms:



Saw a girl brushing her teeth just yesterday.

Saw a woman leave water running in a sink for about 10 minutes to make sure it got warm enough and then warming up her hands with the water and offering it to me.

A girl cleaning out her coffee mug in the toilet because she thought it was cleaner than the bathroom sink.

Every Tuesday and Thursday in between an afternoon class I would go to the bathroom in this kind of hidden, quiet bathroom on East campus and I would see a lady in professional clothing (hose on and all) taking a nap in the restroom.

A little girl shampooing her cat.

Another girl journaling.

A girl using a paper towel to get the soap out of the soap dispenser.

A woman changing into a penguin suit.

A girl taking notes on the How to Learn Italian that they play in Maccaroni Grill restrooms.

A little boy looking under my stall to find his mom.

Ok, I'm done. I've intermittenly put in some made up stuff too. Add your bathroom stories. Or make some up. Or don't - see if I care. I will. But just go ahead and see.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home