This Must be the Mrs.

Newly married in the Midwest

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Lunch date

I have a lunch date with my dad today. His lunch times amaze me. First he is having lunch with my brother at noon. Then he is getting his haircut. Then he is meeting me for lunch, but as Dad puts it, he'll probably just have dessert and a coke. I am pretty sure that he doubles up on his lunch dates 3-4 times a week.

Don't get me wrong, I love lunch dates. I love the fact that they are a defined amount of time and they have a purpose: eating lunch. But when you start to make your lunch dates outside of the noon to 1pm time period and have already eaten lunch - you really gotta question the motives. I guess Dad really just wants to spend time with me and I get a free lunch out of it - pretty sweet deal.

Arby's new french dip - here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home