This Must be the Mrs.

Newly married in the Midwest

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Friends

I think it is hard to come to the point in a friendship where you suddently realize you no longer are a part of their lives. It hurts my heart.

I want every friendship I'm a part of to live on forever. I want the personal jokes we shared to always be funny. I want to always be able to pick up the phone when I think about my friends without having to worry about updating each other on our lives. I want to be featured in a picture frame in my friend's room. I want to be available to be all things to all people and to be able to say YES whenever a friend wants to hang out.

I'm being ridiculous. Am I ridiculous?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's nice how one friendship can be solidified by taunting another person for the REST OF HER LIFE ABOUT ONE NIGHT.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home